PENTA provides global, design/build (EPC and EPCM) project solutions for industrial minerals plants. Our clients appreciate the simplicity of contracting with and managing a single-source provider for all the services required for their facility upgrades, modifications, and new greenfield plants. With PENTA’s turnkey solutions, you will be able to focus your attention on the operations and profitability of your existing facilities.
With numerous successful projects in the industrial minerals and mining industries over the last thirty years, PENTA has expertise in diverse engineering disciplines. Key staff has worked as Operations Managers, and/or Plant Managers, Plant Engineers, Production and Maintenance Managers at different types of mining and plant operations. This unique combination of field and engineering experience enables us to provide high-quality, practical, and cost-effective solutions for each project.
Projects performed have involved:
- Dust Control
- Product Storage/Loadout
- Materials Handling
- Process Control Systems
PENTA’s complete suite of services include:
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Valuations for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Exploration and Geological Evaluations
- Resource & Reserves Estimates to International Standards (JORC, NI 43-101, etc.)
- Investigation and Evaluation of Raw Materials
- Mine Planning & Design
- Layout of Barge, Rail, and/or Truck Loadout Facilities
- CAPEX and OPEX Studies
- Operations Improvement/Cost Reduction Identification
- Transportation / Logistics Studies & Implementation
- Review & Monitor Project Development
- Scoping Studies / Conceptual Studies
- Pre-Feasibility and Feasibility Studies
- Front-end Engineering Design & Studies
- Final Engineering & Site Engineering
- Equipment Selection, Negotiations, & Procurement
- Bid Documents & Evaluations
- Operator & Management Training
- Construction Management and Project Management Services
To learn more about PENTA’s single source EPC and EPCM Project Solutions please visit http://www.penta.net/epc-and-epcm-services/.
To learn more about our Engineering Design services please visit http://www.penta.net/engineering-design/.