PENTA has extensive experience in the design, construction, and operation of chemical grade lime plants with a special emphasis on calcining and hydrating systems.
We strive to satisfy project goals with well engineered and practical solutions that produce cost-effective and efficient projects and operations.
Our services include:
- Quarrying and Raw Materials Preparation: Quarry development and mining plans, crushing, screening, and grinding systems.
- Stockpiling and Reclaim Systems: Storage piles, stackers, traveling tripper conveyors, apron and reclaim feeders.
- Pyroprocessing: Kiln feed systems; vertical and rotary preheater kilns; kiln firing systems including coke, coal, and natural gas firing systems; pollution control systems consisting of air/air heat exchangers, fabric dust collectors, electrostatic precipitators and fans.
- Hydration: Ambient and pressurized hydrator systems; product grinding and classification systems including ball mills, impact mills and cyclonic separators.
- Product Handling and Storage: Bulk materials handling and storage facilities such as concrete silos, steel tanks and dome structures; bagging systems, and warehousing.
- Loading and Unloading Facilities: Truck, rail, or marine facilities for loading and unloading raw materials and finished products.
To learn more about our EPC and EPCM solutions for your lime plant upgrade, modification, or new greenfield facility please go to http://www.penta.net/epc-and-epcm-services/.