PENTA’s Senior Procurement Specialists are extremely knowledgeable with regard to both new technologies and industry-proven solutions for mining, industrial minerals, cement, lime, agricultural, and coal industrial facilities. We make it easy for you to focus on the productivity and profitability of your current facilities while we handle the details. Commitment to our customers is our #1 priority. We are steadfast in providing unbiased and objective consulting and engineering design on every project. PENTA has never and will never act as a representative or enter any affiliation with equipment vendors or external companies.
- Recommend the most suited equipment to deliver our Customer’s project goals
- Prepare equipment bid documents
- Handle all vendor negotiations
- Solicit multiple bids from different industry recognized suppliers to help our Customers with the selection of a bid that will optimally serve the facility. Read more about our publication on evaluation of process plant equipment tenders
- After equipment is purchased, PENTA’s Project Manager and Construction Manager will take over the intricacies of ensuring all equipment is delivered according to a strict and structured timeline for each phase of construction. To keep your project running on-schedule and on-budget, we try to work with vendors that have a great reputation for delivering materials and equipment in a timely fashion.
Our Senior Procurement Specialists commonly have 20+ years of industry experience under their belt to make solid recommendations but, in the end, our Customers make the final decision.
Factors that commonly sway decisions include:
After equipment is purchased, our Project Manager and Construction Manager will take over the intricacies of ensuring all equipment is delivered according to their strict and structured timelines for each phase of construction. PENTA has found over the last thirty years that when construction runs behind schedule, it’s generally due to equipment or construction materials being delivered late. To keep your project running on-schedule and on-budget, we try to work with vendors who have a great reputation for delivering materials and equipment in a timely fashion.
For more information on PENTA’s EPC and EPCM project solutions please visit http://www.penta.net/epc-and-epcm-services/.