PENTA DESIGNS & BUILDS DURABLE AND COST-EFFECTIVE FACILITIES FOR FERTILIZER AND POTASH:
PENTA understands fertilizer and potash processing plants operate under the harshest conditions. Our cost-effective and durable solutions take into consideration the corrosive properties of materials, material flowability, cross product contamination, dust generation, and emissions challenges. We incorporate design features, building materials, and equipment best suited to increase safety, plant uptime, reliability, and ultimately the life of your plant.
PENTA has become a trusted resource for engineered solutions for processing plants. We have the knowledge and know-how to assist you with operational, structural, and/or environmental challenges your plant faces. Assisting you in achieving your success metrics for each project is our #1 priority, and we have a history of completing projects on-schedule and on-budget.
PENTA is a multidisciplinary firm with expertise in the following areas:
- Consulting Services
- CAPEX, OPEX, & Economic Analysis
- Development of Plant & System Concepts (Process, Equipment, & Layout)
- Engineering Studies, Front End Engineering Design, Final Engineering
- Logistics / Distribution Terminals – truck, rail, barge, and/or ship
- Bulk Storage – domes, silos & bins
- Materials Handling Systems
- Process & Automation Controls
- OEM Bid Packages
- Bid Evaluations & Negotiations
- Construction Bid Packages and Bid Analysis
- Site Engineering
- Energy Audits and Improvements
- Failure Analysis & Emergency
- Remedial Actions
- Plant Safety – Maintenance Audits
To learn more about PENTA’s single-source EPC and EPCM Project Solutions please visit https://www.penta.net/epc-and-epcm-services/.
For more information on PENTA’s smart and practical engineering designs please go to https://www.penta.net/engineering-design/.