PENTA’s WASTE HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEMS:
- We review plant operations and assess available waste heat by validation from process simulations.
- PENTA evaluates the cyclic pattern of moisture each month of the year to establish tangible metrics for how the moisture in raw materials and coal impact the available waste heat.
- Evaluation steps help us determine the optimum size and configuration of the WHR system that will optimally suit your facility.
- Conceptualizing and designing the most cost-effective layout for each project is a priority. PENTA’s top considerations also include designing WHR systems that easily integrate into existing facilities, and minimize plant interruptions/downtime.
- PENTA develops Bid Documents and specifications for the procurement of the WHR system. We evaluate the bids and make a studied recommendation based on many factors so the most beneficial system can be procured and installed.
- We estimate the CapEx, OpEx and develop an Economic Analysis to establish the viability of each WHR project.
- PENTA assists you with planning and then implementing a waste heat recovery system for each project in the most effective way possible.
- We believe employing “Green Energy” is the right way to conserve energy and lower your carbon footprint.
- Lowering your dependence on grid power from the utility company is one of the benefits of installing a WHR system.
- We also investigate ways to seamlessly integrate the WHR system with an existing power plant to minimize investment costs.
To learn more about PENTA’s engineering design services, please go to https://www.penta.net/engineering-design/.