We Satisfy Our Coal Mining Clients’ Specific Needs and Challenges with Industry-Proven, Cost-Effective Solutions
PENTA’s extensive experience and knowledge in developing and managing world-class coal mining operations has made us a trusted resource with regard to providing effective solutions to the international mining, financial, transportation and power generation communities. We work closely with each client to satisfy specific goals and requirements with innovative, sustainable, and cost-effective solutions.
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Valuations for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Exploration and Geological Evaluations
- Resource & Reserves Estimates to International Standards (JORC, NI 43-101, etc.)
- Investigation and Evaluation of Raw Materials
- Mine Planning & Design
- Layout of Barge, Rail, and/or Truck Loadout Facilities
- CAPEX and OPEX Studies
- Operations Improvement/Cost Reduction Identification
- Transportation / Logistics Studies & Implementation
- Review & Monitor Project Development
- Scoping Studies / Conceptual Studies
- Pre-Feasibility and Feasibility Studies
- Front-end Engineering Design & Studies
- Final Engineering & Site Engineering
- Equipment Selection, Negotiations, & Procurement
- Bid Documents & Evaluations
- Operator & Management Training
- Construction Management and Project Management Services
PENTA possesses all the resources to act as your single-source provider of EPC (Design/Build) or EPCM project solutions. Our clients find the simplicity of managing one company for all their project needs affords them the opportunity to focus their attention on the productivity and profitability of existing facilities.
Helping you achieve your success metrics for each project is our specialty. For 30 years, PENTA’s expert team has successfully overcome many diverse challenges and complexities during plant modifications and upgrades. Our competence in this area has given us a reputation for completing projects on-schedule and on-budget.