ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DESIGN
PENTA’s Electrical Engineering Design Team is highly experienced in electrical systems and instrumentation & control. The Electrical Engineering Design Team stays up-to-date with the latest advances in electrical and control technology. PENTA has the expertise to design all the electrical systems required for a heavy industrial facility, from the substation to the low voltage control systems. Our innovative and unique approach to the design process and emphasis on both field and design skills offers an exceptional value in electrical/control engineering.
|Electrical Engineering Design Services
|Power Distribution Systems
||Instrumentation and Controls
|Field Sensors and Protective Devices
||HMI Interface Coordination
||Motors (medium voltage and low voltage)
||Motor Control Centers
||Schematics, one-line and Wiring Diagrams
|Project Electrical Design Criteria
||P & IDs
|Grounding and Lighting Protection Systems
||Cable Schedules, Cable/Tray Routing
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING – TYPICAL SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Complete electrical engineering, specifications, and design from quarry to cement terminal.
- Power systems analysis including load flow, short circuit and arc flash studies.
- On-site electrical construction supervision and management.
- Electrical equipment verification and checkout, including power distribution equipment, adjustable speed drives, control system I/O and instrument calibration.
- Process and mechanical equipment start-up and commissioning support.
- Programming of protective relaying equipment for medium voltage power distribution and large motors such as grinding mills and process fans.
- Procurement and expediting assistance for electrical equipment.