Projects: EPC Storage Dome
Client: Cement Industry Client
Solution: Storage domes, Silos and Bins
PENTA provided turnkey services for this storage dome project in Arkansas on an EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) basis.
This $10-12 million range EPC project included:
- 75,000 ton concrete granular materials (clinker) Storage Dome.
- High temp belt conveyors transport hot materials to bucket elevator
- Air-lock dome filling
- Tunnel withdrawal
- Material transport to existing finish grinding circuit
- Fill dome using belt and chutes.
- Gates and electrical fixtures designed for easy access for maintenance.
To view another PENTA cement storage dome project please go to https://www.penta.net/cement-plant-storage-domes/.
PENTA has been a trusted resource over the last 30 years for cement, mining, and industrial minerals processing plants when they require upgrades, modifications, and/or construction of new greenfield facilities. PENTA’s four business units work as a team to provide turnkey engineering, procurement, and construction or construction management (EPC end EPCM) solutions. Our expertise lies in geological evaluations, mine and quarry planning, raw materials evaluations, plant system design, capital and operating cost estimates, plant layouts and design, process and operations evaluations, operations analysis, commissioning, start-up, operator training, and management consulting.
PENTA specializes in:
- Quarrying Operations: Design of geological investigation, blasting, drilling, mine plans, crushing and screening plants
- Logistics and Materials Handling: Belt, screw, bucket, pan and drag conveyors; overland belt conveyors; bucket elevators; truck and rail loading and unloading systems; storage and reclaim systems
- Milling and Grinding: Optimum systems are designed for drying and grinding in roller and ball mills, roll presses, classification by High Efficiency Separators, cyclones and screens
- Bulk Storage Silos and Domes: Concrete and metal designs for domes and silos, steel bins and A-frame and process control loops.
- Process Control and Instrumentation: Design of process control loops and instrumentation scheme
- Pyroprocessing: We develop suitable systems of kilns, preheaters, precalciners and coolers, emission management and solid fuel firing systems and clinker handling and storage
- Cement Distribution Terminals: Truck, rail and marine facilities
For more information on PENTA’s EPC and EPCM solutions please go to https://www.penta.net/epc-and-epcm-services/.