Projects: EPCM Brownfield Project
Client: Kuwait Cement
Solution: Materials Handling, Grinding Systems, Storage Domes, Silos & Bins, Inspection and Evaluation of Structures
EPCM plant construction management services (engineering, procurement, and construction management) were provided by PENTA for this $450 million cement plant project in the Middle East.
- Project completed in 2014.
- Assisted client in negotiation with vendors on technical issues.
- Provided balance of plant General Arrangements, flow sheets. Overview Vendor General Arrangements and ensured compliance with codes.
- Total Engineering Design: structural, civil design, mechanical engineering (balance of plant), process, environmental, and overview of electrical design.
- Recommendations for contractor selection for various bid packages were made based on a comprehensive knowledge of the success metrics and requirements for the project.
- Complete Construction Management Responsibilities: bid preparation, negotiations and selection of contractors to managing all aspects of site, timely reports, conduct site meeting, scheduling and cost controls, closeout and startup assistance.
To learn more about PENTA’s innovative and cost-effective engineering designs please visit https://www.penta.net/engineering-design/.
For more information on EPC and EPCM Project Solutions please visit https://www.penta.net/epc-and-epcm-services/.